Monday, January 30, 2012

Let's Try This Again 1-30-12

Alright. So my feet betrayed me and made the decision for me that after some training, I wasn't running in the ING Half this past weekend. However, gonna give it another shot (with a little more careful training) for the Miami Beach Half Marathon that is in March. I'll try and give daily blog updates, or every other day, this time. I became a bit frustrated with the whole process recently and didn't feel like writing about the fact that I couldn't run. This time I'll try and be much more consistent about my training, and hopefully it's completion.

Miami Beach Half Marathon: just over a month away. March 4, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who encouraged you to sign up for the race...she must be pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers